Thursday, August 27, 2009

ळदूऊऊऊऊ शादी kaa ( ADVERTISEMENT FOR A MARRIAGE)

Some or all contents are copied from some where or other


THE NEED FOR WIFE
DESPERATELY SHUTS THE BRAIN
AND PEOPLE START TO THINK IN THE SAME MANNER WHICH THEY WORK


SO HOW WOULD PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT WORK CULTURE WILL SUM UP THEIR

ADVERTISEMENT FOR MARRIAGE


FISHERMAN

Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean fish.
Must have own boat with motor. Please send photograph of motorboat.


SALESMAN

Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine
article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor's around is
now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he chooses!
Has own house, car and successful career!


ECONOMIST

I am in demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements
are high. However the Elasticity of my demands should not bear too
heavy a burden upon the national interest.

MATHEMATICIAN

Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate
and understand complex algebraic logarithms. Needed to help further
my family unit.



IT CONSULTANT

Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed
of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and
the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency.
Compatibility could be an issue.



BUSINESS MAN

Wife wanted for company.


POLITICIAN
I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live,
to harmonize the processes of life and to build upon past differences
and short comings. I believe that we the people need someone to
share our lives. To feel the joys of parent hood, and bear the
social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized society
(etc etc and never getting to the point) -----------AND HIS SPEECH CARRIES ON

CAR DEALER
Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife. Should be in
excellent working condition.


FARMER
Wanted a wife from good stock. Required for breading.


LAWYER
I hereby propose to solicit myself as an eligible candidate for the
post of wife after marriage. The person whom I'm looking for should
be strictly -a girl. The girl should be strictly a girl, with
evidence to support this view that she is a girl. The girl should be
willing to surrender to the service and jurisdiction of My Lord i.e.
Myself. Any objections would be overruled and will not be
sustained. Apply in limited confidence as all liabilities are null
and void in the event of failure on our part of any kind whatsoever.



PILOT

Wife required to complete my life. Please only level headed
applicants. She must not have her heads in the clouds, but have her
feet firmly on the ground. Her heart must be in it for the long
haul. She must be a hanger, where i should hand around, And she absolutely must also be aerodynamically sound!!!


BANKER

Wanted wife who takes interest in me and credits me with her
service.


SHAAYAR (POET)

Badi muddat ke baad ek arazoo jagi hai, Ke hum bhi shaadi
shooda ho jaaye, Kya bahaana shaadi karaney ka.......... ..... joh
kurrey sarey sarey, Yeah mai butaatah hoon ....... Kyoon key yaroo
ub khud ghar keh kaam hotah nahee sarey sarey.


ACCOUNTANT

Required a girl - 5'8' & 36' 24' 36' with a good head for figures.
She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure and her very
nature should be one of generating as few expenses in my life as
possible. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit
to her family.


SHARABI (ALCOHOLIC)

Wanted a girl. Girl's father should preferably have a drinks
factory. I am an occasional alcoholic who drinks only when friends
come round. Friends come round only seven times a week. Girl
preferred who can carry me from bar to ghar-bar. Meet personally in
a bar or send drinks for trial. Sample should be ample.

MINICAB DRIVER

Hello! Hello! number 9 calling. This is number 9 I'm calling from
x-ud,erm a wife is needed for pick me up. Driving license not
necessary, but map reading skills are a bonus.


BEGGAR

Allah ke naam par koi ek biwi de de, Doosre ke nahi to apni
hi de de, Allah terah bhala kare, Tujhe ek ke badle do
de de !


BUILDER

Wanted a wife to help build upon the foundations of my life. Must be
homely and willing to build relationship from the ground up.


DOCTOR

I am looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However
if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.


ARMY COMMANDO

My mission in life is to find myself the perfect wife. Successful
applicants must be able to use a penknife and a compass. She who
dares wins. Camouflage provided.


RACE CAR DRIVER

A model wife required to fit in with my fast track life. Must be
able to keep pace!


ASTRONAUT

I'm searching for a wife to fill the space in my life. Someone to
share my universe. Must have looks that are out of this world!


AND THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

I HAVE PRINTED

WANTED A BRIDE WHO ENJOYS
CLEANING
WASHING
DRYING
PACKING
ABLE TO HANDLE LOGISTIC

No comments:

Post a Comment