Friday, August 14, 2009

CONVERSATION (TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH)

Me:- One Day i said come along with me
She:- No, no He (Husband) is coming to pick me up
Me:- Then he is taking you out back to home or for a Lunch
She:-Neh, no there is some work.
Me:-How silly, what a rubbish husband you’ve PET. That he never take you out for a Lunch or Dinner
She:-hahahahahaha..............I bring my lunch from his house only
Me:-Oh no You prepared, cooked, kept in the lunch box, carried all along to the office, and ate talking with your colleagues, right? Then tell me where That Duffer (Husband) is in the whole story?
She:-Do not talk rubbish or him (here she shows some affection and respect for her husband) otherwise i’ll hit you hard
Me:-I have not written any abusive word for him, by the way you already have knocked me out
She:- Come here ...............
Me:-No, look now if you’ll be angry with me then who is going to Buzzz (Chatting on internet) everyday; anyways this is rude, you are changing the course of our Conversation, you are trying to divert the topic, I was saying to your Man (husband) he should take you out for lunch & dinner; instead he only take you visit Holy divine places.
He should have had taken you out to Juhu & Chowpati (both places are beaches in Mumbai, India); a bit he would have given Bhelpuri, pawbhaji to you to eat, he should have taken for a joyride or a movie; he would had taken you to Delhi Haat ( a multicultural market in Delhi India)and let you eat some chaat and paani puri, golgaappe, He should have walked on beech holding your hand, and after some time, sit there and put some chocolates in your mouth, holding by his teeth, He should have went in a hill place and Scream your name "[ content & name suppressed in public demand]" and hear the echo of that scream
Did he did all this things?
I Know he has not, and i believe he will never
Whenever He felt like took you to a temple and Rang up the holy bell, as if he wants the god to see –look almighty, see i am doing my part of life to keep my wife happy, and i should keep her happy by taking her to different shrines and holy-divine places, what does he want to show? He does not know god is everywhere even in the sounds which come back as an echo near a hill, or in every grain of the sand lying beneath your feet while walking on a beech?
“THEN SHE SAID”
She:-Do everything with your would be wife, she will be happy, and now i am going He (husband) has come to pick me up
Me:-WAIT, Tell Him (her husband) that you want to have dinner out, then take you to Barista (a coffee shop) and you wanna have a cup of Tea, and mind it Tea means Tea, not coffee and Tomorrow I want to see scanned copy of the Bill for dinner and Tea.



NOTE: From that Day I am Just waiting for the scan copy
ITS JUST A HUMOUR SO PLEASE ENJOY AND GIVE YOUR REVIEW, (BHELPOORI, PAWBHAJI, CHAAT, GOLGAPPE ARE INDIAN FAST FOODS, SOLD ON SMALL MOVING CARTS AT MOST OF THE PLACES).

1 comment:

  1. good conversation....bollywood type romance, bachpana ...jab sab khatm ho jaye tabhi shadishuda jindgi sampurn hoti hai.......grihasth ashram ka ek kadwa sach.....per kuch log apne hi andaj me jeete hain.......aur jaisa filmon me hota hai ho rhaa ho rubaroo.....to aesa bhi filmo me hi hota hai nandu....bt i wish ki sab ki life me thodha bachpana, thodhi fantasy bani rahe......ameen....

    ReplyDelete